Mobility solutions for regions, cities and IDS
We are able to combine public transport with walking, bike or car in an efficient and compelling way and also to include P+R parking and bike sharing.
- Local and network traffic considered (congested connections, delays, heavy traffic, limited parking availability)
- Aimed at increased use of public transport and fare collection
- Reduce parking stress with navigation to available spots
- Innovate public transport by introducing the Mobility as a Service concept
Smart route planner
We provide user-friendly route planner that takes into account individual requirements. It finds the most suitable route combining different modes of transport to save time, stress and money.
- Modern approach to navigating cities and regions
- Better accessibility for tourist destinations and services
- Single place to pay for all modes of transport
- User needs are determined based on a thorough research
- Routes adapted to specific needs, e.g. for mothers with strollers, wheelchair users or drivers without a parking card
We are bringing the concept of mobility as a service that allows combining different modes of travel for comfort and environmental considerations.
- Create a transport system to connect all modes of transport
- Simplified payment for services used on the journey
- Relief for overloaded parking, roads and public transport
- Compelling alternative to car ownership
- Modern approach to providing transport services and parking
ROUTE4ALL – barrier-free city roaming
We are able to find routes that adapt to individual needs.
- Easier city navigation for the disabled, elderly, parents with strollers and tourists with luggage
- Walking routes to meet the specific needs of different groups
Mobility data platform
Our comprehensive solution integrates route searches, operational traffic management, timetable planning and understanding of mobility demand.
- Transport infrastructure mapping
- All traffic data sources linking
- Mobility demand and supply data acquisition
- Delivery of the processed data to customers
- Building predictive models for traffic development